multicultural
does not describe me fully
it is where to start



Monday, December 23, 2013

International Distribution of Peace on the Journey: Poems

http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Journey-Poems-Judith-Mercado/dp/149299829X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387289668&sr=1-1&keywords=judith+mercado

Some international readers have asked why they cannot find my book in their country. To address that, I spent a few hours in the “Academy of International Amazon Book Distribution” and have learned a few things. I have discovered that, though Amazon is working on expanding its distribution, there are still some countries where my book is not available. Among these are Brazil, China, India, Japan, Mexico, and, surprisingly, Canada and Australia. Since a Canadian friend ordered the book, I assume she bought it from the US site. Perhaps this will change when the book is converted into Kindle format in January, but I am not sure. In the meantime, I’m sorry for any time some of you have spent searching for my book.

The links for the following countries are provided:

 France: Peace on the Journey: Poems

Germany: Peace on The Journey: Poems

 Italy: Peace on The Journey: Poems

 Spain: Peace on The Journey: Poems

 UK: Peace on The Journey: Poems

US: Peace on The Journey: Poems

No comments: